Kohl is an extremely important part of a woman's makeup routine.The reason most Indian women go for higher end eyeliners is because the lower end ones always smudge, smear and make us look like raccoons by the end of the day. This is the first time that I've discovered a pencil Kajal that keeps looking awesome and pitch black even after the rest of my makeup has worn off. I have only put my faith in roll up kohl liners or gel liners to stay throughout the day without smudging but this pencil liner has changed the entire scenario. I am reaching for this one each and every day.
Price : Rs 325
1. Waterproof, Smudgeproof and Long Lasting.
2. Stays on for 12 hours on me and I have watery eyes.
3. It doesn't irritate my contact lenses.
4. The colour is intense black.
5. Creamy consistency and easy to create a smokey eye look.
6. Much cheaper than other long lasting Kohl liners of the same kind.
1. It has to be sharpened frequently and doesn't have an included sharpener.
Have a good day!